Here is my currently for March. It is freezing today - and the wind is HOWLING. I can feel it blowing through the huge cracks around my classroom window. The curtains are even moving and blowing. And, it is supposed to be in the 70's this weekend. Gotta love weather in the South! I should be wearing my gloves in here! I am so excited my husband was able to get us tickets to the basketball game tonight. I love everything AU - and I just love living close enough to go to as many sporting events as possible. I am getting a late start on my PLP - I am a tech specialist and "they" were supposed to develop a specific one for us - however, I just found out that I will be doing the same one as classroom teachers. Thank goodness for my blog buddy Cara Whitehead at Teaching My Calling for her help!! I am so cold and a hot Chai Tea would be very nice right about now. It is one of my favorite things from Starbucks. And finally my three words:
May - my daughters birthday, last day of school, warm weather
My Mom - LOVE LOVE LOVE my mom!!!
Math - although I did enjoy teaching math the Montessori way!



Hello from a fellow sports fan! Right now, I'm loving basketball, too! Our high school girls team is awesome this year and we are one game away from the state tournament! Have fun at the game!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog design! The cupcake and sprinkles by your signature- so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm about to check out your last few posts! :)
Melissa
Basketball is a great sport! I played in high school and loved it. I've only been to one pro game though and that was about 15 years ago when the grizzlies were in Vancouver. Steve Nash grew up here in my home town which is kind of cool!
ReplyDeleteI just finished a chai latte (yum yum). A friend just brought it to school for me.
Have fun at the game tonight!
Barbara
Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers Blog Designs
Super excited I found your blog through Farley's Currently. I always love some new ideas for using technology in my classroom. I teach students with autism and they LOVE when I incorporate technology!! I'm your newest follower!!
ReplyDeleteHailey from Autism Tank