Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Dot Day 2013

International Dot Day

Well, the first day back with kids is finally here. It has been an interesting day for me so far - a LOT of computer issues that had to be fixed. But thank goodness our wonderful tech team has been out and gotten everything taken care of.  I am so excited about all of the plans I have for this year. I always look forward to International Dot Day, and this year they are planning for the biggest one ever. Here is a link if you aren't familiar with Dot Day.  It is a lot of fun, and the kids always have a great time creating dot artwork. See my posts HERE and HERE from last year.  Are you planning to participate this year? Leave a comment to share any great ideas you have for Dot Day! 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!