I love to participate in Farley's monthly linky party! Here is my June Currently, if you haven't already head on over to Oh Boy! Fourth Grade! and join the party.
It was 95 degrees here today in AL, so needless to say my AC is getting a good workout. It is so great to be out for summer vacation, and I am enjoying every minute of it so far. I made a beautiful cake for my daughter's 22nd birthday, almost finished crocheting 3 baby blankets for sweet new babies in the family, and my husband and I have been working away at our new house. We are renovating it, and getting ready to move in at the end of the month and I have so much to do! I have definitely not been exercising like I need to, I just keep telling myself as soon as I move......I will have time!? I love my iPad, summer tea from Chick-Fil-A, and watching GMA in the mornings during the summer.



Looks like you've been busy! Can't wait to see pictures of your house after your renovation is finished! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteKaren
An Apple a Day in First Grade
Chik-Fil-A! YUM! The closest one to me is about 20-25 minutes away. :( That's probably a good thing though! I, too, have not been exercising as much as I should. :P Good luck with the renovating!
ReplyDeleteFirst Grade Brain
That cake looks so good! :)
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with the renovations!