Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Anticipating the Month Ahead Linky


I am just loving all these great linky parties!  I absolutely love "meeting"  new teacher friends this way. I am linking up with Jessica over at Literacy Spark for her "Anticipating the Month Ahead" linky. So here goes:

One thing I am looking forward to in April: I am looking forward to working with all grade levels in the computer lab. Even my first graders can log in now without much help. My third graders are completing amazing power points on their own. 2nd graders are signing in to and using Edmodo. It is an exciting time to plan more complex things for them to do in the computer lab because at this point they now really know what they are doing. It doesn't take half the class just to get them logged in!

One thing I'm dreading in April:  no days off!!!  It's just not fair!  We have no more days off the rest of the school year.

One thing I hope to accomplish this month: I just bought two neat bulletin board bag organizers from Carson Dellosa and I hope to get all of my bulletin board  things organized. They are currently in my garage, in a storage closet and some things even in our storage unit. Whenever I want something to put up on the wall, I can't put my hands on it. I sure hope I can get them organized neatly and all in one place! 

Make sure to join in the party! I can't wait to see what everyone else is doing in April! 


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. It's so nice to read about a computer lab being used for instruction. I hate to even admit that our lab is only being used for games. Thanks for sharing all the great things your school is doing!

    Karen
    Anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dreading the no days off part too! I was just cherishing the day we had for Good Friday because I knew it would be our last. :) The kids weren't too excited to find that out either!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  3. No days off :o( I completely forgot about that?! I complain to my husband about that each year and he always looks at me like he would love it if I walked away right now, haha! Your class sounds like so much fun! I wish we had that at our school. I found you through Jessica's Anticipating the Month Ahead and am your newest follower!

    Sabra
    Teaching with a Touch of Twang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up! That's awesome that you get to be a technology teacher! We only get to go to the computer lab once a week, if it's not being used for testing, and we are responsible for instructing our own students. They aren't getting as much of a foundation as they should seeing as though everything in their future is technology based.

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!